Here are 12 pictures to remember my life in 2012 in a nutshell (in no particular order):
1. We found out on June 25 that we were expecting baby #3! I still get goosebumps thinking about that day. Even though I found out in Walmart’s bathroom, it was a magical day!
2. We went on the best vacation ever to Disneyland with my parents in September. It was absolutely exhausting, but so worth it to see the excitement from the kids! Great family bonding time!
3. Hubby and I celebrated six years of marriage on August 18. Hubby took me on a surprise overnight trip to Logan, and then to the Brigham City Temple openhouse. It was such a fun weekend just the two of us!
4. Our sweet little Mischief had his first asthma attack on January 2, 2012. 2012 included 5 trips to the E.R., new tubes in his ears, and getting his tonsils out. Throughout all of it, he was his happy self. Most laid back kid in the world.
5. We found out that baby #3 is a GIRL in September! We had a really fun gender reveal party to share the news with our loved ones:
6. My little sister Savannah was sealed to her husband Colton in the Bountiful temple in August. It was such a special day. Then they found out about a week later that they were expecting too! A baby BOY in May 2013! Here is a picture of my family (Just missing my amazing brother Brent who unfortunately couldn’t get work off):
7. I lost 8 pounds in April and was so proud of myself for my hard work (I am not good at losing weight!). Then I found out I was pregnant and kissed my thin stomach goodbye forever! I got to watch my body this year go from the picture on the left, to the picture on the right. And still growing! So much fun to watch my body change to accommodate this special little person I’m growing. Even though I highly doubt my body will ever recover from this completely, it has been SO SO SO worth it!
8. Little Lady got to start going to dance classes with me. Unfortunately, my body wasn’t up for a mommy and me class for too long, but she had fun while it lasted! I’m excited for her to start classes all by herself fall of 2013 at The Dance Factory!
9. I went on our third annual girl’s trip to Park City in October. We stayed at The Homestead, went shopping, ate too much and stayed up all night talking and laughing. I am blessed to have such great friends that are so supportive, care about me, and are so FUN! (Missing Mekenzie and Adriana in this picture)
10. We bought a new car so that we could fit our quickly growing family. I love my Odyssey!
11. We got to take the kids to the beach for their first time! They loved it and so did we. So thankful for family for letting us stay with them while in California. Sitting at the beach watching the kids play in the hot weather sounds perfect right about now on this snowy day!
12. Enjoying every day being able to stay at home with these two little miracles. Playing outside when the weather is nice, watching movies while snuggling, reading books, putting puzzles together, going to friends’ houses, dreaded trips to the store, bath time and so many more every day things that I love. There are hard days here and there, but I can honestly say that most every day is so fun with these kids. I’m thankful for Hubby for working so hard to support our family, and for appreciating my role as a stay at home mom. I know how lucky I am to be able to spend every day with my kids, and especially how lucky I am to be their mother.
2012 was a good year. I’m looking forward to 2013!